No Tooling Charges for Standard Non-metallic Flat Washers
If you have Non-metallic Flat Washer needs with outside diameters measuring up to 2.5 inches, New Process Fibre will stamped them and not charge you any tooling costs for quantities beginning at 5,000 pieces.
New Process Fibre is an ISO 9001:2008 non-metallic stamping company manufacturing Flat Washers and Specialty Washers from a large variety of materials such as; Nylon, Nylon 6, Nylon 6/6, High and Low Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PEEK®, Flame Retardant Polypropylene, Acetyl, Mylar®, PTFE, Vulcanized Fibre, Fish Paper, Nomex®, Viton®, Paper Phenolic, PVC, Polycarbonate, Ultem®, and Epoxy Glass.
We possess over 7,500 washer dies so we can meet most of your requirements in as little as 1 week or less. We can fabricate washers with outside diameters from 0.093” to a maximum of 12.000” and thicknesses from 0.005” to 0.187” and quantities from 1 into the millions per order.
A large array of colors and/or color matching is available on certain materials. Minimum quantities may apply.
All Custom Washers available in English and/or Metric Units
- Fast delivery in any quantity
- Over 7,500 Standard Washer Dies
- Outside Diameters from 0.093″ up to Maximum OD 12.000″
- Thickness from 0.005″ to 0.187″
- No quantity too small or too large, from 1 part to quantities in the millions
- We supply all washer sizes from very small to large
- OEM Washers
- Plumbing Washers
- Standard Flat Washers and Spacers
- Flat Teflon® PTFE Washers are available
- Specialty Washers and Spacers are available
- Email our Sales Department at
- to receive a formal quotation.