Both the aerospace and military industries demand the highest quality products. In these industries, only the best materials and product suppliers can be trusted. That is why aerospace and military companies choose Nylon washers from New Process Fibre.
We fabricate custom Nylon washers for a variety of aerospace industry applications, including airframes, avionics, engine components, flight control systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, and more.
Nylon is ideal for these demanding industries because of its high chemical resistance, durability, abrasion resistance, and non-flammability. Nylon 6/6 and Nylatron® are especially common in these industries because of their increased heat resistance and lubricity. Our Nylon washers can be found in high temperature applications such as engine intake manifolds.
Why Work with New Process Fibre?
Our machining capabilities are industry-leading. With 75 punch presses of various tonnage ratings, 14 high-speed presses, more than 8,000 washer dies in stock, and a massive inventory of Nylon materials, we are confident in our capacity to fabricate the highest quality Nylon washers for the Aerospace and military industries.
Need more reasons to work with us? Consider the following:
- We have been in this business for a long time — almost 90 years
- We are one of the most trusted Nylon part suppliers to the aerospace and military industries
- We build our own washer die-sets in-house
- We offer very fast turnaround times for both short and long runs
- We can fabricate custom washers with a wider range of dimensions than our competitors
- We control the entire manufacturing process — we don’t need to outsource