With 85 years of manufacturing experience, New Process Fibre is a manufacturer of Non-metallic Stamped Components. One of the many components we make are Flat Washers. Nylon Flat Washers are just a few types of what we make. There are many uses for Nylon Flat Washers all over the world. It is an excellent wear resistant material and is manufactured from a variety of resin formulations to produce plastics made into Nylon 6, Nylon 6/6, and Nylon MDS (Molybdenum Disulfide). Nylon Flat Washers are available as Glassed Filled Nylon containing 13% up to 33% Glass Fill, as well.
Nylon Flat Washers are supplied by New Process Fibre to the Aerospace/Military, Automotive, Construction, Electronics, Fastener, Furniture, Marine, Petroleum, Plumbing, Power Tools and Recreation Vehicle industries.
- With an in-house tooling department on site, we can create hard tooling to produce most customer requirements.
- High volume punch press capacity is assured by an inventory of 75 presses, with cost-efficient small units and high volume equipment capable of 400 strokes per minute.
- All Nylon Flat Washers are available in English and Metric Units.
- Many colors are available — Color Matching is offered as well. Standard Nylon resin colors are Natural, Black, Blue, Green, Red and Yellow.
- With a library of over 7,500 washer dies available, No Tooling charges can be realized.
- Nylon Flat Washers are available in the following thickness:
- Nylon and Nylon 6 Flat Washers: 0.040″ – 0.125″
- Nylon 6/6 Flat Washers: 0.010″ – 0.125″
- Nylon MDS Flat Washers: 0.010″ – 0.125″
- Nylon Glass Filled Flat Washers: 0.031” – 0.090”
- Nylon Flat Washers are available in sizes as small as 0.093” and as large as 16”.
For more information about our nylon washers, please visit this page. To learn more about our capabilities to produce your Nylon Flat Washer requirements give us a call at 800-487-4520 extension 218 or email us at email@example.com