Vulcanized Fiber has been at the heart of our company since we began in 1927. It is still a significant part of our business today, both in the creation of stamped Vulcanized Fiber components and through the sale of Vulcanized Fiber Sheets, Coils and Roll stock. Vulcanized Fiber is a chemically pure Cellulose material which remains popular due to many valuable attributes.
Vulcanzied Fiber is available in English and/or Metric Units.
· Excellent for Gasket Applications
· Uses in Decorative Knive Handles
· Fiber Sock Hangers
· Custom Tags
· Electrical Motor Components use – End Laminations
· Washers and Spacers
· Electrical Insulation Applications
· Non-magnetic and Corrosion Resistant
· Excellent arc resistance
· Wear and abrasion resistant
· Functional consistency in extreme temperatures
· Machinability without splintering, ripping or cracking
· Resistant to solvents, oils and grease
Standard Colors available are Red, Black, White and Grey. Additional colors available upon request.