For generations, New Process Fibre’s family-owned business has strived to provide ever-improving products and maximum quality while maintaining cost-effectiveness. As the business continues to grow and innovate, we are improving on processes and providing critical non-metallic stamping solutions to a variety of industries.
As New Process Fibre enters its third generation, our family’s desire to improve operations has only become stronger. As a one-stop shop for all of your plastic washer needs, our experts can provide Nylon, Teflon™PTFE, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, and many other types of plastic washers, all while remaining under one roof. You can learn more about New Process Fibre by checking out our new video.
Your Reliable Non-Metallic Manufacturer
New Process Fibre is an experienced custom manufacturer for a variety of top-quality non-metallic components. Since 1927, we’ve been at the forefront of non-metallic solutions. Ever since, we’ve been dedicated to delivering innovations designed to enhance quality while maintaining cost-effectiveness. We perform all of our operations under one roof in our Greenwood, Delaware campus, allowing us to keep a close eye on production quality throughout the entire manufacturing process.
By streamlining the supply chain, you can be assured that you’re doing business with a reliable partner. With a wide range of production equipment, raw material storage, an extensive material selection, and the ability to extrude our own plastics, we can meet any of your needs with a fast turnaround. We are proud to manufacture all of our products in America, and we’d love to work with you on your next project.
New Process Fibre: 1927 To the Present
Carl Porter started New Process Fibre in 1927 with a strong desire to enhance manufacturing processes. In fact, the company’s name is derived from the innovative process that Porter created for a new, more affordable way of transforming cotton paper into vulcanized fibre. With guidance from Porter’s son-in-law, Henry Peters, New Process Fibre moved towards enhancing all aspects of the non-metallic stamping process, which included vulcanized fiber washers.
Today, New Process Fibre continues to improve products, ensure optimal quality, and maintain cost-effectiveness. With a dedication to keeping all manufacturing operations in-house, we ensure that every aspect of the non-metallic stamping process meets the highest standards for quality. Our on-site capabilities include:
- Extruding our own thermoplastics
- In-house tool room with EDM capabilities, enabling us to make our own tooling
- A wide range of production equipment, allowing us to complete projects ranging from small prototype runs to multi-million piece production
As experts in non-metallic manufacturing, we are committed to delivering the highest level of quality to our customers. With a wide material selection and state-of-the-art tooling, we can create custom plastic washers in various colors, thicknesses, and diameters to meet a range of application requirements.
Our “Under One Roof” Philosophy
At New Process Fibre, we perform all of our operations in-house, which really sets us apart from the competitors. Specifically, we offer:
- Slitting and shearing. We can form sheets, strips, coils, and rolls from a wide range of non-metallic materials, including NEMA grade materials.
- Extrusion and slitting. We can extrude various non-metallic materials into coils, rolls, strips, and sheets in a range of dimensions.
- Tool and die making. Our superior tooling facilities allow us to create both basic and intricate tooling and dies using the latest technology to reduce overall cycle time.
- Non-metallic stamping services. With over 75 punch presses, more than 7,500 washer dies, and a range of colors and materials, New Process Fibre can create non-metallic parts to meet your specific needs.
For more information about our capabilities, or to work with us on your next non-metallic manufacturing project, contact New Process Fibre today.